Sunday 10 October 2010

The Love Bandits

I am really, really excited to finally be able to share with you a painting from the new collection that I am currently working on...

I have already finished about four pieces, and it really is turning out to be quite the assemblage:)
I love the beginnings of each new collection, especially when I have done several pieces,
and I get to see them one next to the other up on the wall...
(It reminds me of a minuscule version of an exhibition)
{and a very private one, for that matter, now that I think about it :)}

This will be an assembly of outcasts, runaways, pirate-y gals,
curious and enigmatic characters,
little ghosts and vintage toys.

And without further ado, here is the first one:

The Love Bandits, acrylics on canvas, 16 x 12 in.




xoxo

6 comments:

  1. lovely! They are beautiful and I love the theme!!
    Looking forward to see more of your sharing~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, their eye patches are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute <3
    xx

    johanna, sweden
    art

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something about this that I can't take my eyes off of! The girls are so beautiful, but there is also an element of mystery from the eye patch that keeps me captivated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how i love your little love bandits :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD. how can something be this on? I LOVE them. something about their legs is perfect. the shapes..and they're just VERY pretty. your work is realllllly good!

    ReplyDelete